Assistant Professor of numerical analysis
BSc: Applied Mathematics, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran
MSc: Applied Mathematics (Numerical Analysis), Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
PhD: Applied Mathematics (Numerical Analysis), Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
• Calculus I, II
• Numerical Computations
• Ordinary Differential Equations
• Numerical Analysis I
• Linear Algebra
• Mathematical software
• Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
• Advanced Numerical Analysis
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- A. Taleei, M. Dehghan, An efficient meshfree point collocation moving least squares method to solve the interface problems with nonhomogeneous jump conditions, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations 31 (2015) 1031-1053.
- A. Taleei, M. Dehghan, Direct meshless local Petrov- Galerkin method for elliptic interface problems with applications in electrostatic and elastostatic, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 278(2014) 479-498.
- A.Taleei, M. Dehghan, Time-splitting pseudo-spectral domain decomposition method for the soliton solutions of the one-and multi-dimensional nonlinear Schrodinger equations, Computer Physics Communications 185 (2014) 1515-1528.
- A.Taleei, M. Dehghan, A pseudo-spectral method that uses an overlapping multidomain technique for the numerical solution of sine-Gordon equation in one and two spatial dimensions, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 37 (2014) 1909-1923.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, Numerical solution of the Yukawa-coupled Klein-Gordon-Schrodinger equations via a Chebyshev pseudospectral multidomain method, Applied Mathematical Modelling 36 (2012) 2340-2349.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, A Chebyshev pseudospectral multidomain method for the soliton solution of coupled nonlinear Schrodinger equations, Computer Physics Communications 182 (2011) 2519-2529.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, A compact split-step finite difference method for solving the nonlinear Schrodinger equations with constant and variable coefficients, Computer Physics Communications 181 (2010) 43-51.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, Numerical solution of nonlinear Schrodinger equation by using time-space pseudo-spectral method, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations 26 (2010) 979-992.
- A. Taleei, An efficient Numerical Simulation of Incompressible Two-Phase Flows with Surface Tension, 8th National Conference on CFD Applications in Chemical & Petroleum Industries, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, May 16-17, 2017.
- N. Habibi, A. Taleei, E. Hesameddini, An efficient combination of the meshless local Petrov-Galerkin and the time splitting methods for the numerical solution of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation, Iranian Conference on Mathematical Physics, Qom University of Technology, Qom, Iran, Nov. 3, 2016.
- A. Taleei, A Nitsche extended finite element method with higher-order elements for elliptic interface problems, 6th Seminar on Numerical Analysis and Its Applications, University of Maragheh, Iran, July 20-21, 2016.