Assistant Professor of numerical analysis
Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Numerical Analysis
2015-Now Shiraz University of Technology, Shiraz, Iran
BSc: Applied Mathematics, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran (2001-2005)
MSc: Applied Mathematics (Numerical Analysis), Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2005-2007)
PhD: Applied Mathematics (Numerical Analysis), Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2010-2015)
• Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
• Finite Element Method
• Advanced Numerical Analysis
• Calculus I, II
• Numerical Computations
• Ordinary Differential Equations
• Numerical Analysis I
• Linear Algebra
• Mathematical software
- Numerical Analysis
- Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
- Numerical Simulation
- Meshless Methods
- Finite Element Methods
- Spectral Methods
- Multi-phase Problems
- Topics related to interaction between numerical analysis and other mathematical fields
- A. Taleei, A moving kriging interpolation-based meshfree method for solving two-phase elasticity system, Journal of Mathematical Modeling, In Press (2020).
- M. Abjadian, A. Taleei, Numerical Study of the Effect of Some Mathematical Modeling Parameters of Single Enzyme Biosensor Based on Michaelis- Menten Enzymatic, Journal of Advanced Mathematical Modeling, In Press (2020).
- F. Gholampour, E Hesameddini, A Taleei, A global RBF‑QR collocation technique for solving two‑dimensional elliptic problems involving, Engineering with Computers, In Press (2020).
A. Habibirad, E. Hesameddini, A. Taleei, An Efficient Meshless Method for Solving Multi-dimensional Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions A: Science, 44 (2020), 749–761.
M. Abjadian, A. Taleei, Numerical Simulation of the Biosensors in a Trigger Mode Based on Michaelis-Menten Enzymatic Reaction, 8 (2020), 123-138.
- A. Taleei, M. Dehghan, An efficient meshfree point collocation moving least squares method to solve the interface problems with nonhomogeneous jump conditions, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations 31 (2015) 1031-1053.
- A. Taleei, M. Dehghan, Direct meshless local Petrov- Galerkin method for elliptic interface problems with applications in electrostatic and elastostatic, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 278(2014) 479-498.
- A.Taleei, M. Dehghan, Time-splitting pseudo-spectral domain decomposition method for the soliton solutions of the one-and multi-dimensional nonlinear Schrodinger equations, Computer Physics Communications 185 (2014) 1515-1528.
- A.Taleei, M. Dehghan, A pseudo-spectral method that uses an overlapping multidomain technique for the numerical solution of sine-Gordon equation in one and two spatial dimensions, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 37 (2014) 1909-1923.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, Numerical solution of the Yukawa-coupled Klein-Gordon-Schrodinger equations via a Chebyshev pseudospectral multidomain method, Applied Mathematical Modelling 36 (2012) 2340-2349.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, A Chebyshev pseudospectral multidomain method for the soliton solution of coupled nonlinear Schrodinger equations, Computer Physics Communications 182 (2011) 2519-2529.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, A compact split-step finite difference method for solving the nonlinear Schrodinger equations with constant and variable coefficients, Computer Physics Communications 181 (2010) 43-51.
- M. Dehghan, A. Taleei, Numerical solution of nonlinear Schrodinger equation by using time-space pseudo-spectral method, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations 26 (2010) 979-992.
- P. Shahedi, A. Taleei, The extended finite element and the modified element free Galerkin methods for elasticity interface problem, 50th Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, Shiraz University, August 26-29, 2019.
- S. Khanzadeh, A. Taleei, Pseudospectral method for the numerical solution of the Black-Scholes equation with American put option, 50th Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, Shiraz University, August 26-29, 2019.
- S. Khanzadeh, A. Taleei, The combination of pseudospectral and time splitting methods for pricing European call option with nonlinear volatility, 4th Conference on Financial Mathematics and Applications, Yazd University, June 26-27, 2019.
- M. Abjadian, A. Taleei, Mathematical modeling of glucose biosensor and numerical solution using the collocation method of radial basis functions, First National Conference on Biological Mathematics, March 12, 2019.
- A. Taleei, P. Shahedi, A meshfree collocation method for the numerical solution of linearized Poisson -Boltzmann with the closed interface, 3rd Iranian Conference on Mathematical Physics, Qom University of Technology, January 3, 2019.
- S. Khanzadeh, A. Taleei, Pseudospectral method for solving the nonlinear Black-Scholes equation with European option, 2nd Local Conference of Mathematical Science & Applications, December 26, 2018.
- A. Moghani Rahimi, A. Taleei, The Immersed Interface Method for the Numerical Solution of Axisymmetric Heat Equation with Discontinuous Coefficients, 7th International Seminar of Numerical Analysis and its Applications, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, July 11-12, 2018.
- A. Taleei, An efficient moving least squares collocation scheme for elastcity interface problems, 7th International Seminar of Numerical Analysis and its Applications, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, July 11-12, 2018.
- N. Habibi, A. Taleei, E. Hesameddini, Meshless local Petrov-Galerkin method for solving time-fractional Schrodinger equation, 9th National Conference on Mathematics of Payame Noor University, October 18-19, 2017.
- N. Habibi, A. Taleei, E. Hesameddini, A meshfree based on moving least squares for the numerical solution of time-fractional Schrodinger equation, 48th Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran, August 22-25, 2017.
- A. Taleei, An Efficient Numerical Simulation of Incompressible Two-Phase Flows with Surface Tension, 8th National Conference on CFD Applications in Chemical & Petroleum Industries, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, May 16-17, 2017.
- N. Habibi, A. Taleei, E. Hesameddini, An efficient combination of the meshless local Petrov-Galerkin and the time splitting methods for the numerical solution of the nonlinear Schrödinger equation, Iranian Conference on Mathematical Physics, Qom University of Technology, Qom, Iran, Nov. 3, 2016.
- A. Taleei, A Nitsche extended finite element method with higher-order elements for elliptic interface problems, 6th Seminar on Numerical Analysis and Its Applications, University of Maragheh, Iran, July 20-21, 2016.