Assistant Professor of characterization and selection of engineering materials
Assistant Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
Honors & Awards
- Best Graduated B.Sc. student from Shiraz University
- Best Graduated M.Sc. student from Shiraz University
- A member of “Exceptionally Talented Students Group” - Shiraz University
B.Sc. in Materials Science and Engineering- Industrial metallurgy, Shiraz University , Shiraz, Iran (2003-2007).
M.Sc. in Materials selection and characterization, Shiraz University , Shiraz, Iran (2007-2010).
Ph.D. in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Tehran University , Tehran, Iran (2010-2016).
Measurement errors in materials research
Composites and Nanocomposites
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, K. Janghorban, “Investigation of physical and chemical properties of polypropylene hybrid nanocomposites”, Materials & Design,34 (2012) 474-478.
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, K. Janghorban, “Study of processing and mechanical behavior of PP/clay nanocomposites prepared by melt blending ", International Journal of Modern Physics, 5 (2012) 536–544.
- F. Akhlaghi, S. Mosleh Shirazi, “Effect of SiC nanoparticlescontent and milling time on the characteristics of Al/SiC nanocomposite powders produced via mechanical milling”, Advanced Materials Research, 829 (2014) 505-509.
- S. Mosleh-Shirazi, G. Hua, F. Akhlaghi, X. Yan, D.Y. Li, “Interfacial valence electron localization and the corrosion resistance of Al-SiC nanocomposite”, Nature- Scientific Reports, 5 (2015) 18154- 18159.
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, F. Akhlaghi, D.Y. Li, “Effect of SiC content on dry sliding wear, corrosion and corrosive wear of Al/SiC nanocomposites”, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2016, 26 (2016) 1801-1808.
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, F. Akhlaghi, D.Y. Li, “Effect of graphite content on the wear behavior of Al/2SiC/Gr hybrid nanocomposites respectively in the ambient environment and an acidic solution”, Tribology International, 103 (2016) 620-628.
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, F. Akhlaghi, “Effect of graphite content on the tribological behavior of Al/2SiC/Gr hybrid nanocomposites processed via mechanical milling”, International Journal of Materials Research, 108 (2017) 60-67.
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, F. Akhlaghi, “Tribological behavior of Al/SiC and Al/SiC/2vol.% Gr nanocomposites containing different amounts of nano SiC particles”, Materials Research Express, 6 (2019) 065039.
- S. Mosleh Shirazi, F. Akhlaghi, “Theoretical and experimental investigations on shear strength of Al6061/Gr nanocomposites produced by powder metallurgy”, Journal of Advanced Materials and Technologies, 8(3) (2019) 1-11.