Honors & Awards
I have been awarded the distinct researcher title of the IT department of sutech in 2011 and 2013.
I have been awarded the distinct professor title of the IT department of sutech in 2012 and 2013 .
PH.D: Iran University of Science and Technology
M.Sc: Iran University of Science and Technology
B.Sc: Amirkabir University of Tech.(Tehran Poly Technique )
1- Software Engineering
2- Fundamental of Language Designs
3- Database Design
4- Operating System Design
5-Formal Languages and Automata
2- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering and Design Patterns
We are currently focused on the following areas:
1- software change management as a service: a self adaptive approach
2- software migration methods and patterns to the cloud
3-smart data management in IoT
Some of my publications are as follows:
- Nabavi, SY, Bushehrian, O. An adaptive plan‐oriented and continuous software migration to cloud in dynamic enterprises. Softw: Pract Exper. 2019; 49: 1365– 1378. https://doi.org/10.1002/spe.2725
- Bushehrian, Omid: 'Dependable composition of transactional web services using fault-tolerance patterns and service scheduling', IET Software, 2017, 11, (6), p. 338-346, DOI: 10.1049/iet-sen.2016.0180 ,IET Digital Library, https://digital-ibrary.theiet.org/content/journals/10.1049/iet-sen.2016.0180
- O. Bushehrain, S. Zare, “Cost-aware Execution of Transactional Web Services using Labled-transition systems”, IET Software, 8(5), 2014
- O. Bushehrian, R.G. Baghnavi, “Deployment optimization of software objects by design level delay estimation”, Journal of SuperComputing, DOI 10.1007/s11227-013-0880-4, 2013
- O. Bushehrian, Model-Based Service Selection for Reliable Service Access in MANET, Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, 27(4) , 2014
- O. Bushehrian, “Software Performance Engineering by Simulated-Based Object Deployment”, Int'l Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, 23(2), 2013
- O. Bushehrian, “Automatic object deployment for software performance enhancement”, IET software, Vol. 5, Iss. 4, pp. 375-384, 2011
- O. Bushehrian, “Actor-based Program Partitioning”, Frontiers of Information Tech. & Electronic Eng. , Vol. 11, No. 1, 2010
- S. Parsa, O. Bushehrian,“Performance Driven Object-Oriented Program Re-Modularization”, IET Software Journal, Vol. 2, No.4, pp. 362-378 ,2008
- S. Parsa, O. Bushehrian, “Genetic Clustering with Constraints”, Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology Volume 37, No.1, 2007
- S. Parsa, O. Bushehrian, “The Design and Implementation of a Tool for Automatic Software Modularization “, Journal of Supercomputing, Volume 32, Issue 1, April 2005
- S. Parsa, O. Bushehrian, “A New Encoding Scheme and Framework to Investigate Genetic Clustering Algorithms”, Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology, Volume 32, No.1, 2005
- mahzoon, Z., Bushehrian, O. (2019). Change Impact Analysis by Concept Propagation. Journal of Computing and Security, 5(1), 51-56. doi: 10.22108/jcs.2019.111708.1007
- K. Moradyan, O. Bushehrian, “WebService MatchMaking based on Functional Similarity in Service Cloud”,Journal of Computing and Security, 2(4),2015
- Z. Reisi, O. Bushehrian, F. Rezaeian Zadeh, “A Workload-adaptable Method for Migrated Siftware to the Cloud”,Journal of Computing and Security, 2(4),2015
- O. Bushehrian, Z. Reisi, “iScale: An Intelligent Auto-Scaling Engine for Migrated Applications to the Cloud”, ARPN Journal of Systems and Software, 4(5) , 2014
- O. Bushehrian , M. Shahkolahi, “An Extendible Emulator for Investigating Configuration Algorithms in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks”. International Journal of Computer Applications 59(16):19-23, December 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
- O. Bushehrian, S. Zare, ”Designing a fault-tolerant workflow for web service composition in service-oriented architecture”, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications(JSEA), Vol.5, No. 2, February 2012
- O. Bushehrian, R.G. Ghanbari, “A Regression-based method for software performance engineering”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 31, No. 1, 2011
- O. Bushehrian, R. khaldar, “An Extendable software architecture for personalized e-learning systems”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 33, No. 10, 2011
- O. Bushehrian, H. Ghaedi, ”Automated Transformation of Distributed Software Architectural Models to Finite State Process”, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 2, No .9, 2010.
- O. Bushehrian, “Applying Heuristic Search for Distributed Software Performance Enhancement”, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, No. 2, Oct 2009 .
- O. Bushehrian, “Analytical Distributed Software Performance Evaluation”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 9, No. 2, February 2009.