Honors & Awards
1) The distinguished Instructor in Shiraz University of Technology (2016)
2) The distinguished researcher in Shiraz University of Technology (2018)
3) The distinguished researcher in Shiraz University of Technology (2019)
B.Sc.: Shiraz University, Pure Chemistry, (2000)
M.Sc.: Shiraz University, Organic Chemistry, (2003)
Ph.D.: Shiraz University, Organic Chemistry, (2008, Graduated as the Top Student)
(2016-2017) Courses: Heterocyclic Chemistry (M.Sc. course)
Prior Years Courses:
Advance Organic Chemistry (M.Sc. course)
Chemical Synthesis of Natural Compounds (M.Sc. course)
Principles of Biochemistry (M.Sc. course)
Principles of Organic Synthesis (M.Sc. course)
Heterocyclic Chemistry (M.Sc. course)
Design and synthesis of nano catalyst, Design and synthesis of organic compounds
- “Design and Synthesis of CuO@ SiO2 multi-yolk@ shell and Its Application as a New Catalyst for CO2 Fixation Reaction under Solventless Condition” M. Rajabzadeh, R. Khalifeh, H. Eshghi, A. Hafizi J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2020, Inpress.
- “Synthesis and morphology control of nano CuAl2O4 hollow spheres and their application as an efficient and sustainable catalyst for CO2 fixation” R. Khalifeh, M. Karimi, M. Rajabzadeh, A. Hafizi, F. Shahriari Nogorani J. CO2 Util. 2020, 41, 101233.
- “Heterogeneous Copper Nanoparticle on Charcoal (Cu/C) Mediated Efficient Synthesis of 1-Substituted 1H-Tetrazoles under Solvent Free Condition” R. Khalifeh, M. Noori Org. Chem. Res. 2020, 6, 150.
- “Enhanced CO2 absorption and desorption efficiency using DETA functionalized nanomagnetite/water nano-fluid” A. Hafizi, M. Rajabzadeh, R. Khalifeh J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 2020, 8, 103845.
- “Nanoparticle-Promoted Synthesis of Trisubstituted Imidazoles in a Green Medium” R. Khalifeh, A. Niknam Org. Prep. Proced. Int. 2020, 52, 91.
- “Brønsted Acidic Dicationic Ionic Liquid Immobilized on Fe3O4@SiO2 Nanoparticles as an Efficient and Magnetically Separable Catalyst for the Synthesis of Bispyrazoles” F. Rezaei, M. A. Amrollahi, R. Khalifeh ChemistrySelect 2020, 5, 1760.
- “Viscosities of 2-hydroxy ethylammonium formate ionic liquid from 0.1 MPa to 40 MPa: Measurement and modelling” S. M. Hosseini, S. Aparicio, M. M. Alavianmehr, R. Khalifeh J. Chem. Thermodyn. 2020, 142, 105987.
- “Improving the CO2 solubility in aqueous mixture of MDEA and different polyamine promoters: The effects of primary and secondary functional groups” A. Hafizi, M. H. Mokari, R. Khalifeh, M. Farsi, M. R. Rahimpour J. Mol. Liq. 2020, 297, 111803.
- “Triple‐Shell Hollow CuNiFe2O4 Spheres as Heterogeneous Catalyst for Selective Oxidation of Alcohols” Reza Khalifeh, Maryam Rajabzadeh, Amin Ebadi ChemistrySelect 2019, 4, 13089.
- “Fe3O4@SiO2/EP.EN.EG.Cu as a Highly Efficient and Recoverable Catalytic System for Synthesis of 1,4‐Disubstituted 1,2,3‐Triazole Derivatives via the Click Reaction” Amin Ebadi, Maryam Rajabzadeh, Reza Khalifeh ChemistrySelect 2019, 4, 7211.
- “Design and Synthesis of Novel Cage like CuFe2O4 Hollow Nanostructure as an Efficient Catalyst for Synthesis of 4, 4′-(aryl methylene) bis (3-methyl-1H-pyrazol-5-ol) s” Reza Khalifeh, Roghayeh Shahimoridi, Maryam Rajabzadeh Catal. Lett. 2019, 149, 2864.
- “Experimental and theoretical study of 2-hydroxyethylammonium formate ionic liquid + alcohol mixtures” M. M. Alavianmehr, S. Afshar, S. Aparicio, A. H. Haghani, S. M. Hosseini and R. Khalifeh J. Mol. Liq. 2019, 281, 269.
- “Design and Preparation of Hallow Mesoporous Silica Spheres Include CuO and Its Catalytic Performance for Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Compounds via the Click Reaction in Water” Maryam Rajabzadeh, Reza Khalifeh, Hossein Eshghi and Mohsen Sorouri Catal. Lett. 2019, 149, 1125.
- “Design and synthesis of Fe3O4@SiO2/aza-crown ether-Cu(II) as a novel and highly efficient magnetic nanocomposite catalyst for the synthesis of 1,2,3-triazoles, 1-substituted 1H-tetrazoles and 5-substituted 1H-tetrazoles in green solvents” Fahimeh Rezaei, MohammadAli Amrollahi and Reza Khalifeh Inorg. Chim. Acta 2019, 489, 8.
- “Copper nanoparticles supported on charcoal mediated one-pot three-component synthesis of N-substituted-2H-indazoles via consecutive condensation C-N and N-N bond formation” Reza Khalifeh and Faranak Karimzadeh Can. J. Chem. 2019, 97, 303.
- “Design, synthesis, docking study, α-glucosidase inhibition, and cytotoxic activities of acridine linked to thioacetamides as novel agents in treatment of type 2 diabetes” Mohammadi-Khanaposhtani M., Rezaei S., Khalifeh R., Imanparast S., Faramarzi M.A., Bahadorikhalili S., Safavi M., Bandarian F., Nasli Esfahani E., Mahdavi M., Larijani B. Bioorg. Chem. 2018, 80, 288.
- “On the volumetric properties of 2-hydroxy ethylammonium formate ionic liquid under high-pressures: Measurement and molecular dynamics” S. M. Hosseini, S. Aparicio, M. M. Alavianmehr, R. Khalifeh J. Mol. Liq. 2018, 266, 751.
- “A facile hydrothermal synthesis of novel hollow triple-shell CuNiFe2O4 nanospheres with robust catalytic performance in the Suzuki-Miyaura coupling reaction” Maryam Rajabzadeh, Reza Khalifeh, Hossein Eshghi, Mehdi Bakavoli J. Catal. 2018, 360, 261.
- “Copper-catalysed synthesis of 3,5-disubstituted isoxazoles enabled by pyridinyl benzimidazol (PBI) as a bidentate N-chelating ligand under mild conditions” Reza Khalifeh, Fatemeh Shahriarpour, Hashem Sharghi, Mahdi Aberi J. Iranian Chem. Soc. 2018, 15, 813.
- “2-hydroxyethylammonium formate ionic liquid grafted magnetic nanoparticle as a novel heterogeneous catalyst for the synthesis of substituted imidazoles” Maryam Rajabzadeh, Hossein Eshghi, Reza Khalifeh, Mehdi Bakavoli Appl. Organomet. Chem. 2018, 32, e4052.
- “On the properties and structure of 2-hydroxyethylammonium formate ionic liquid” S. M. Hosseini, M. M. Alavianmehr, A. Gutiérrez, R. Khalifeh, J. Moghadasi, S. Aparicio J. Mol. Liq. 2018, 249, 233.
- “Magnetically recoverable copper nanorods and their catalytic activity in Ullmann cross-coupling reaction” Maryam Rajabzadeh, Hossein Eshghi, Reza Khalifeh, Mehdi Bakavoli Appl. Organomet. Chem. 2017, 31, e3647.
- “Carbon Nanotube-Supported Butyl 1-Sulfonic Acid Groups as a Novel and Environmentally Compatible Catalyst for the Synthesis of 1,8-Dioxo-octahydroxanthenes” Keveh Parvanak Boroujeni, Zahra Heidari, Reza Khalifeh Acta Chim. Slov. 2016, 63, 602.
- “Generation of Cu nanoparticles on novel designed Fe3O4@SiO2/EP.EN.EG as reusable nanocatalyst for the reduction of nitro compounds” Maryam Rajabzadeh, Hossein Eshghi, Reza Khalifeh, Mehdi Bakavoli RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 19331.
- “A Multicomponent Synthesis of 2-Amino-3-cyanopyridine Derivatives Catalyzed by Heterogeneous and Recyclable Copper Nanoparticles on Charcoal” Reza Khalifeh, Mahdiyeh Ghamari J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 2016, 27, 759.
- “Rapid, Eco-friendly, and One-pot Synthesis of New Lariat Ethers Based on Anthraquinone by Using ZnO Nanoparticles via “Mannich” Reaction under Solvent-free Condition” Sharghi, A. Khoshnood, M. M. Doroodmand, R. Khalifeh J. Heterocycl. Chem. 2016, 53, 164.
- “One-pot odourless synthesis of thioesters via in situ generation of thiobenzoic acids using benzoic anhydrides and thiourea” Mohammad Abbasi, Reza Khalifeh Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2015, 11, 1265.
- “Application of a new phosphorus-free palladium heterogeneous nanocatalyst supported on modified MWCNT the highly selective and efficient cleavage of propargyl, allyl, and benzyl phenol ethers under mild conditions” Hashem Sharghi, Abbas Khoshnood, Reza Khalifeh, Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand Mol. Divers. 2015, 19, 481.
- “Construction of a new selective coated disk electrode for Ag (I) based on modified polypyrrole-carbon nanotubes composite with new lariat ether” A. Abbaspour, J. Tashkhourian, S. Ahmadpour, E.Mirahmadi, H. Sharghi, R. Khalifeh, M. R. Shahriyari Mat. Sci. Eng. C 2014, 34, 326.
- “Coated Wire Ion Selective Electrode Based on a New Crown Ether for Determination of Fe2+” Ghodratollah Absalan, Maryam Arabi, Reza Khalifeh, Hashem Sharghi, and Javad Tashkhourian IEEE SENSORS J. 2014, 14, 349.
- “Synthesis of chromeno[3,4-b]quinoline derivatives by heterogeneous [Cu(II)BHPPDAH] catalyst without being immobilized on any support under mild conditions using PEG 300 as green solvent” Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh, Zahra Rashidi Mol. Divers. 2013, 17, 721.
- “Synthesis of [Zn(II)BHPPDAH] as New Heterogeneous Catalyst without Being Immobilized on Any Support and Applied for Mannich Reaction” Reza Khalifeh, Hashem Sharghi, and Zahra Rashidi Heteroatom Chem. 2013, 24, 372.
- “Development of a highly sensitive and selective optical sensor for determination of ultra-trace amount of silver ions” Ali R. Firooza, Ali A. Ensafi, Nafiseh Kazemifard, Reza Khalifeh Sensors Actuators B 2013, 176, 598.
- “Melamine-formaldehyde resin supported H+ -catalyzed three-component synthesis of 1,8-dioxo-decahydroacridine derivatives in water and under solvent-free condition” Ramin Rezaei, Reza Khalifeh , Maryam Rajabzadeh , Liela Dorosty, Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand Heterocycl. Commun. 2013, 19, 57.
- “Fe3O4 Nanoparticles as an Efficient and Magnetically Recoverable Catalyst for Friedel–Crafts Acylation Reaction in Solvent-Free Conditions” Jafar Hoseini, Hasan Nasrabadi, Mahboobeh Azizi, Alireza Salimi Beni, Reza Khalifeh Synthetic Commun. 2013, 43, 1683.
- “Synthesis of novel β-lactams bearing an anthraquinone moiety, and evaluation of their antimalarial activities” Aliasghar Jarrahpour, Edris Ebrahimi, Reza Khalifeh, Hashem Sharghi, Mohammad Sahraei, Veronique Sinou, Christine Latour, Jean Michel Brunel Tetrahedron 2012, 68, 4740.
- “1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone-copper(II) nanoparticles immobilized on silica gel: a highly efficient, copper scavenger and recyclable heterogeneous nanocatalyst for a click approach to the three-component synthesis of 1,2,3-triazole derivatives in water” Hashem Sharghi, Abbas Khoshnood, Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand, Reza Khalifeh J. Iranian Chem. Soc. 2012, 9, 231.
- “Three-component synthesis of propargylamine derivatives via 1,4-dihydroxyanthraquinone-copper(II) complexes as an efficient catalyst under solvent-free conditions” Sharghi, A. Khoshnood, R. Khalifeh Iran. J. Sci. Tech. 2012, A1, 25.
- “Simple, Efficient, and Applicable Route for Synthesis of 2-Aryl(Heteroaryl)-Benzimidazoles at Room Temperature Using Copper Nanoparticles on Activated Carbon as a Reusable Heterogeneous Catalyst” Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh, Seyed Gholamhossein Mansouri, Mahdi Aberi, Mohammad Mehdi Eskandari Catal. Lett. 2011, 141, 1845.
- “Melamine–formaldehyde resin supported H+ a mild and inexpensive reagent for synthesis of coumarins under mild conditions” Ramin Rezaei, Leila Dorosty, Maryam Rajabzadeh, Reza Khalifeh Chinese Chem. Lett. 2011, 22, 1313.
- “Mannich reaction of secondary amines, aldehyde and alkyne in water as a “Green” solvent by Cu/C nanoparticles as heterogeneous catalyst” Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh, Fatemeh Moeini, Mohammad Hassan Beyzavi, Alireza Salimi Beni, Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand J. Iranian Chem. Soc. 2011, 8, S89.
- “Carbon nanotube composite coated platinum electrode for detection of Ga(III) ” Abbaspour,, Seyyed Mehdi Khoshfetrat, H. Sharghi, R. Khalifeh J. Hazard. Mater. 2011, 185, 101.
- “Catalytic Friedel–Crafts Acylation and Benzoylation of Aromatic Compounds Using Activated Hematite as a Novel Heterogeneous Catalyst” Hashem Sharghi, Mahboubeh Jokar, Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand, Reza Khalifeh Adv. Synth. Catal. 2010, 352, 3031.
- “One-pot, Three-Component Synthesis of 1-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-1H-1,2,3-triazole Derivatives by Copper-Catalyzed 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of 2-Azido Alcohols and Terminal Alkynes under Mild Conditions in Water” Hashem Sharghi, Mona Hosseini-Sarvari, Fatemeh Moeini, Reza Khalifeh, Alireza Salimi Beni Helev. Chim. Acta 2010, 93, 435.
- “Synthesis of New Lariat Ethers Containing Polycyclic Phenols and Heterocyclic Aromatic Compound on Graphite Surface via Mannich Reaction” H. Sharghi, R. Khalifeh, A. R. Salimi Beni J. Iranian Chem. Soc. 2010, 7, 275.
- “Selective homogeneous liquid-liquid extraction and preconcentration of copper(II) into a micro droplet using a benzo-substituted macrocyclic diamide, and its determination by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry” Kamal Alizadeh, Somaieh Zohrevand, Ali Reza Ghiasvand, Payman Hashemi, Mojtaba Shamsipur, Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh Microchim Acta 2010, 168, 115.
- “Immobilization of Porphyrinatocopper Nanoparticles onto Activated Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and a Study of its Catalytic Activity as an Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for a Click Approach to the Three-Component Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazoles in Water” Hashem Sharghi, Mohammad Hassan Beyzavi, Afsaneh Safavi, Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand, Reza Khalifeh Adv. Synth. Catal. 2009, 351, 2391.
- “Copper Nanoparticles on Charcoal for Multicomponent Catalytic Synthesis of 1,2,3 Triazole derivatives from Benzyl halides or Alkyl halides, Terminal Alkynes and Sodium azide in Water as a “Green” Solvent” Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh and Mohammad Mahdi Doroodmand Adv. Synth. Catal. 2009, 351, 207.
- “Silica-Supported LiHSO4 as a Highly Efficient, Mild, Heterogeneous, and Reusable Catalytic System for the Solvent-Free Synthesis of Bis(indolyl)methanes” Alireza Hasaninejad, Abdolkarim Zare, Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh, Mohsen Shekouhy Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon 2009, 184, 2508-2515.
- “PCl5 as a Mild and Efficient Catalyst for the Synthesis of Bis(indolyl)methanes and Di-bis(indolyl)methanes” A. R. Hasaninejad, A. Zare, H. Sharghi, R. Khalifeh, A. R. Moosavi Zare Bull. Chem. Soc. Ethiop. 2008, 22, 453-458.
- “An efficient and selective flourescent optode membrane based on 7-[(5-chloro-8-hydroxy-7-quinolinyl)methyl]-5,6,7,8,9,10-hexahydro-2H-1,13,4,7,10-benzodioxatriazacyclopentadecine-3,11(4H,12H)-dione as a novel fluoroionophore for determination of cobalt(II) ions” Mojtaba Shamsipur, Marzieh Sadeghi, Kamal Alizadeh, Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh Anal. Chim. Acta 2008, 630, 57.
- “Spectroscopic Studies of Charge-Transfer Complexation of Iodine with a New Benzo-Substituted Macrocyclic Diamide in Chloroform, Dichloromethane and their 1:1 Mixture” N. Alizadeh, M.A. Zanjanchi, H. Sharghi, R. Khalifeh, M. Shamsipur J. Iranian Chem. Soc. 2008, 5, 610.
- “Reaction on a Solid Surface. A simple, Economical and Efficient Mannich Reaction of Aza Crown Ethers over Graphite” Hashem Sharghi and Reza Khalifeh Can. J. Chem. 2008, 86, 426.
- “A new one-pot procedure for the synthesis of 2-substituted benzimidazoles” Hashem Sharghi, Omid Asemani and Reza Khalifeh Synth. Commun. 2008, 38, 1128.
- “Eco-Friendly Synthesis of Novel Lariat Ethers via Mannich Reaction under Solventless Conditions” Hashem Sharghi and Reza Khalifeh Heterocycles 2007, 71, 1601.
- “A solvent-free protocol for facile condensation of indoles with carbonyl compounds using silica chloride as a new, highly efficient, and mild catalyst” Alireza Hasaninejad, Abdolkarim Zare, Hashem Sharghi, Mohsen Shekouhy, Reza Khalifeh, Alireza Salimi Beni and Ahmad Reza Moosavi Zare Can. J. Chem. 2007, 85, 416.
- “Synthesis of Some Novel Thioxanthenone-Fused Azacrown Ethers, and Their Use as New Catalysts in the Efficient, Mild, and Regioselective Conversion of Epoxides to b-Hydroxy Thiocyanates with Ammonium Thiocyanate” Hashem Sharghi, Alireza Salimi Beni and Reza Khalifeh Helv. Chim. Acta 2007, 90, 1373.
- “Highly Selective and Sensitive Membrane Sensors for Copper(II) Ion Based on a New Benzo-Substituted Macrocyclic Diamide 6,7,8,9,10-Hexahydro-2H-1,13,4,7,10-benzodioxatriazacyclopentadecine- 3,11(4H,12H)-dione” Mojtaba Shamsipur, Farhang Mizani, Ali Akbar Saboury, Hashem Sharghi, Reza Khalifeh Electroanalysis 2007, 19, 587.